Chepstow Town Council meets in offices by (and part of) the historic town arch. The arch itself is in St. Mary’s ward, which runs across from the Dell Primary School to Garden City and from Steep Street down to the riverside, including our wonderful Castle. You can find out the exact boundaries of the all our Wards on Monmouthshire County Council’s Website (Select Map Categories > General > Electoral Boundaries).
In this section you will find topics that cover St. Mary’s Ward or the Town of Chepstow. All Councillors sign a “Code of Conduct” stating that we will represent the good of the entire town, not just the Wards we are responsible for.
- Bypass And Transport (7/18/2017)
- Dog Fouling (7/18/2017)
- High Street Parking (8/19/2017)
- Litter (7/18/2017)
- New Parks for Old! (7/18/2017)
- Resident’s Parking (7/18/2017)
- The Drill Hall (8/18/2017)
- The Tourist Information Centre (7/18/2017)
- Town Maps (7/18/2017)
- Weeds, Shabby Buildings and Grubby Roadsigns. (7/18/2017)