As a “dual-hatted” councillor (County and Town) I also sit on, or attend the meetings of, a variety of organisations. If I blog about topics from these meetings, or events associated with the organisations, I will list them here.
The list of bodies I’m involved in seems to be growing daily and I will try to update this list as it changes:
- Chepstow Marketing (member)
- Lower Wye Area Committee (member)
- Monmouthshire Strategic Transport Group (member)
…and I can also be found at some events and meetings for:
- Chepstow Chamber of Commerce
- Dell Primary School PTA
- Garden City Community Group
- Transition Chepstow
…in terms of personal interests I also belong to:
- Chepstow Steampunk Society
- The Widders Border Morris
If there is another comunity group, society or organisation that you think I might have missed, let me know. We have a great number of them in Chepstow and every one has people who work hard for some aspect of the town. I’d like to meet as many as possible and find out what they do.