Casework Blog

On a day to day basis there are issues around St. Mary’s, generally refered to by Councillors as “case work”, that require reporting and chasing for resolution. As well as personally contacting Council officers I make extensive use of Monmouthshire County Council’s “My Monmouthshire” App (available on Android & Apple devices) to report issues such as litter and flytipping. Anyone can make these reports via their smartphone and I heartily encourage you to do so. If you see something wrong, report it, or tell me and I will!

I include some of my casework here as a brief list to illustrate the topic. It is only a selection as blogging every report would be impractical and, of course, some casework is confidential.